marți, 19 octombrie 2010

New songs at the Music Club !

Gr mare:

I had a little nut tree,
Nothing would it bear.
But a silver nutmeg,
And a golden pear;
The King of Spain's daughter
Came to visit me,
And all for the sake
Of my little nut tree.

Her dress was made of crimson,
Jet black was her hair,
She asked me for my nut tree
And my golden pear.
I said, "So fair a princess
Never did I see,
I'll give you all the fruit
From my little nut tree."


Gr mica:

Clap your hands touch your toes
Turn around and put yoir finger on your nose
Clap your hands jump up high
Wiggle your fingers and reach for the sky


Gr mijlocie

It's raining it' pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed and bumped his head
And coudn't get up in the morning

Rain rain go away
Come again another day
Little children wants to play
Rain rain go away

There is thunder, there is thunder
Hear it roar,here it roar
Pitter patter raindrops
Pitter patther raindrops
I'm all wet! i' m all wet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu